Thursday, March 03, 2005

odds and ends

Thanks Cassie, for emailing me those pics, hope you don't mind me posting them on here. I didn't think you would.

I seriously need some technology.

I can't write much cause today is close and we are supposed to be furiously typing.

I lost my mitten last night when I was tipsy, I hate not being totally bundled up before going out in the cold, my hands were very cold this morning. I have three movies, Zelig, that I was supposed to return to the library yesterday, I have only watched half so far, coffee and cigarettes, also only seen maybe half, and napolean dynamite that I haven't seen at all, those are both due today back at Hollywood. I don't want to pay again for the movies, but I hate returning them unwatched. I need to watch Napolean Dynamite cause I haven't seen it and everyone is always referencing it and laughing about it. I would just watch them after I'm done with work and return them later, but I can't stay awake for movies, even if someone had a gun to my head I don't think I could stay awake past nine watching a movie. Maybe I'll finish watching Zelig and Coffee and Cigarettes, return them and keep Napolean Dynamite. I should get Netflix.

I also need to find the right brake fluid, and try to find my lost mitten, and get mustard, and I want to make brownies.

2 comments:

Raineydays said...

i need mouthwash, that new skirt i just saw, eggs, and chicken helper.

I also need to see Napoleon Dynamite, Coffee and Ciggerettes.


Well at least its the weekend.

S'dizzle said...

Motimeman, thanks, my friends help me to be happy, in case I give the impression I'm depressed all the time, only partially, and I tend to brood on my blog. Thanks for the advice!

raineydays, I didn't even make it the rest of the way through coffee and cigarettes, much less the other movie I was going to watch. So I ended up not returning either and having to pay late fees, ah well.