Wednesday, March 09, 2005

I got nothin'

to blog about today really.

I finished Napolean Dynamite last night, I knew a guy in high school who totally reminds me of him, confirmed by Jenny P. The scene where he takes the job on the farm and is in the chicken house is exactly what my chore was as a kid, picking eggs with thousands of chickens shoved into little cages. I used to sing and thought I was really good, but really I just couldn't hear myself over all the clucking. Funny movie.

I'm on hold with an insurance company, so inspiring. I want nurses to get out of my face and and leave me alone. You. are. bugging. me. First of all, don't expect me to drop whatever I'm doing and get right on whatever task you need me to do. Second of all, do what you are supposed to do yourself without trying to pass it off on me. I'm busy reading blogs for F sake.

Tonight I hope to Fancy dance, a.k.a. Dance Dance Revolution, man I need to get me a playstation.

Anyone want to go to first ave. tomorrow for some Salsa dancing?? I'm in the mood, I might go by my lonesome, I think Pete still works there, so I can chat with him if I feel bored or pathetic. It's so freaking cold though, I don't want to check my coat, but its too cold to go without.

I started a thread on a forum for this new MPR radio station, then I felt insulted by music snobs cause I made an f-ing suggestion. Oh sorry, I forgot I'm not as cool as you, I'll crawl back into my hole where I belong.

One of these days, I'm gonna sit down and write a long letter, to all the good friends I've known. And I'm gonna try, to thank them all for the goods times together, though so apart we've grown.
-Neil Young

2 comments:

Raineydays said...

Screw the snobs. I hate that.

Your right. We aren't as cool as them .

We're cooler.

S'dizzle said...

damn straight