Thursday, March 10, 2005

wide open

I got my fancy dancing fix last night, and we also played the Karoake game. The two (Jenny P.) of us were hysterically disasterous at singing “Under Pressure”, and “Burn” by Usher. Usher’s right though, sometimes you just gotta let it burn.

I almost forgot how great the album Instant Vintage is by Raphael Saadiq. I went out a couple times with a guy last year that looks quite a bit like Raphael Saadiq, especially with the skirt. He was an interesting and intelligent guy, but a little too strange for me, he played dungeons and dragons for F sake, not to mention the erotic dancing and S&M. Gotta love the people you meet in Uptown, people who will recite you a poem about the first time they had sex in the bathroom of the mental hospital.

Apparently U2 is coming to town, people at work keep letting me know. There was an incident this past summer involving a pre-wedding party with co-workers, keg beer and U2’s greatest hits. Lets just say your’s truly broke out the air guitar, and my state of foolishness was documented and displayed in a collage that is posted at my desk. Said foolishness is natural with my close buddies, no big deal, but my co-workers who rarely get a glimpse of that side of me will now forever refer to me as Bono. Maybe someone at work will buy me tickets.

I finally must succumb to thong underwear. It’s either wear baggy pants, tone up my arse, or wear the thong undies. I don’t mind a little pantyline, however not only is there pantyline, but its like my underwear cutting into the middle of my buttcheek causing it to bulge out the side. Perhaps I’ve gained weight or am wearing too small of undies. I’m feeling rather embarrassed since I just noticed how bad it was, what about all the months or years prior!! Its like having a booger or spinach in your teeth. I’ve been known to be slow to catch on to my own fashion faux paus however, so maybe its just become an endearing trait. I’m surprised I don’t still wing my hair and have poofy bangs. I'm not opposed to thong underwear either, I just don't usually buy or wear it.

If this post shows up twice I'm gonna be peeved. Ignore the earlier similar post, this one is better written.

No comments: