Tuesday, March 22, 2005

I'm not rejected

My dad just called and said they were having dinner at their house on sunday. I'm hoping to hook up with my high school buddies who are in the family way while I'm home as well.

I would like to say that I do have goals, a plan somewhat for the near future. I want to do Americorps and I want to do it out east, hopefully Philly. Since you make less than $1000/month doing americorps, I want to have as few bills as possible, requiring me to pay off my credit card debt, which I think I can do in the next year. I also have to find a program, apply and be accepted, which I've sort of looked into but not real thoroughly. So, no I do not plan to be working at OB homecare the rest of my life, nor do I want to move somewhere and do a similar job just to pay the bills. I hope to get experience working in an area I'm interested in, preferably art related, and the bonus of getting money back toward my student loans.

No comments: