Friday, May 20, 2005

in my skull again

Mind numbing computer training is over! Ha! and for our "test" I got 100%, she said I was the only one to not forget anything, double ha! This is funny cause I kept turning to Angela throughout to ask her what the hell was going on. Its all up here my friend (insert me pointing at my quick as a whip brain), yes its all up here. I worked my way through all the archives of tequila mockingbird's blog during the training, its a good one, it kept me from becoming entirely comatose.

Its lovely to just get paid, subtract all your bills (minus some you had hoped to pay) and still be broke as fuck. Partylite is not proving to be as lucrative as I had hoped. Not quite taking off like gangbusters so to speak. Lets see, I'm shy, I suck at selling things, I'm completely unorganized, I don't like trying to give people advice on how to get people to come to their party, I feel bad trying to get people to spend money...not exactly keys to success. I still like it though, its fun, it isn't like I'm working really, and I can get neat candle stuff at discounted prices.

What! no Carolyn Hax online chat today! The nerve....

No comments: