Monday, May 02, 2005

it is

you guessed it, Cold as Balls, like snowing cold, has been for several days now, yet later this week its supposed to be in the 80's I hear.

Been an uneventful weekend, the bathroom sink is mysteriously clogged and has gross floating debris. Lets hope this gets fixed shortly. I have no clue why this happened, it was draining fine when I left for work, then I got home and its full of water, with no one to my knowledge touching it throughout the day. I tweezed out a clump of hair which did not help. This along with a chair being moved from where I remember and my closet door also being moved has freaked me out. I think I'm getting over it though.

I gave my brother a ride to my mom's the other day after his traveling adventure west and in California. At least once a year he'll take off for about a month and hitchhike around the country to his fancy. I'd like to try it sometime with him, but I don't know if I have the balls.

I watched Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring for the first time last night (yes, I know, I'm a loser) I do believe that other than seeing a film in the theater, this is the first time I have stayed awake throughout an entire movie, without any effort, past 9:00 p.m. In fact it was 12:30 when it was over. It must have been because it was so intense the entire time.

No comments: