Wednesday, April 05, 2006

alert the fashion police

Work is kicking my rear today, and the hated nurse kept hovering near me, I pretended to be intensly into my work and ignored her, but I was incredibly annoyed. She hovered for like 5 minutes, just hovered, didn't say anything, didn't ask anything, just stood there, waiting.

I made a decision (I think), to try to go to the Art Institutes Int'l this summer instead of Le Cordon Bleu. I'm a little sad, I really liked the admission rep at Le cordon Bleu, but I guess that is part of her job, to be likeable. Unless I decide to do something else entirely, like become an accountant, or a truck driver.

Jess will be back on Gilmore Girls next week, though in my Gilmore Girl obsessed state I looked for spoilers for upcoming episodes and have dimished hope of Jess and Rory actually getting together. Besides, Jess is in another WB show (or the actor who plays Jess), which I may have to start watching because Jess is so attractive, but I'm guessing this is a bad sign that he would be on the next season of Gilmore Girls. I still have hope however.

Speaking of hope, I finally finished A Fine Balance on Sunday, the book I had chosen for our book club, highly recommend (try to ignore/hide the Oprah book club stamp), but be prepared to be left with a feeling of despair once you are finished.

I'm wearing black and navy blue today (denim), but Betsy assured me it was okay, so I'm trying to not feel lame.

No comments: