Monday, April 10, 2006

warm as balls (it's about time)

It is a glorious 70 degrees outside, which I sorta got to enjoy while waiting for my car to get serviced (oil change). I took a stroll to Jimmy Johns for a yummy sandwich, had a smoke, pondered life, now I'm back at work getting sleepy. There were some rapid fans of Bob Seger at Jimmy Johns, I don't remember which song was playing but one employee knew every single word and sang them out loud.

My friends are lame per usual, as I will be attending a show (Metric) tonight at first ave. and it appears I will be attending by my lonesome. Co-worker Rachel agreed to go but now may back out because she is too tired. Good grief. I guess if I had more than three friends, I would possibly have more potential concert going companions, but alas, I do not.

No comments: