Friday, April 14, 2006

she played a good game folks



That Sally, a fighter 'til the end. All I can say is her character has shone through throughout the show (and will surely continue while she's on the jury), and hello, how rawkin' was she during the challenges? pretty damn rawkin'. Spring is making me a little nostalgic, and maybe a little cheesy, but I sure do miss that Sally Poppins, she's a good woman.

On this good friday I will be drinking booze, and hopefully lots of it. I'll be traversing to the fine city of Mankato, MN to party with my 'ol high school buddy Dan, and maybe, just maybe the guy I crushed on for like five years will be there. Then I will proceed to spend an exciting weekend in Owatonna, culminating in a meal prepared by my father and stepmother that will surely consist of ham to celebrate the resurrection of our Lord and Savior.

No comments: