Tuesday, February 15, 2005

damn chair from IKEA

The only dates I had on Valentine's day were with my dentist, Olivia and IKEA, and myself. We got a futon chair that we can't assemble, it is frustrating, but at least we figured out the drill. I have never had a real date on V day, don't know if I ever will...I'm ok with spinsterhood though.

I decided to call in sick yesterday, since I rarely actually get sick, I figured I deserved one hypothetical sick day this winter. Apparently we were short staffed though, so now I feel bad, had I known that I would have picked a different day. I didn't even get done the stuff that I wanted, between the dentist, IKEA, and struggling with assembling, I got jack done.

One good thing about my new desk is that I no longer sit as near Angela, even though I gave her a shout out in a previous blog. I still appreciate her, she always offers to help me out in some way, but I enjoy not constantly being at her disposal to chat to. She's quite conservative and made a harsh remark about homeless people, and her humor kind of irritates me. I don't find a whole lot of people funny besides myself, I think I'm F-ing hilarious. Anyways, she kind of reminds me of ex-roomate of last year, who also had a tendency to irritate me in the same way, along with other issues that I care not to blog about. Oh and she likes to play a mixed cd with death metal and cheesy pop.

Olivia, if you read this today, Jesus from world of wireless called, he has your order on hold. and he pronounced it Jesus, like Christ, not the spanish pronounciation. I chuckled.

My analyst asked me to write a letter to my father, not something I have to send, but to just write it. I really didn't end up putting a lot of thought into it, was basically like, we don't know eachother at all, I don't see it changing nor am I sure if I care if it does. I feel uncomfortable around you, and therefore limit my interactions with you as much as possible. I don't know how I'll feel when you die, if I'll have any more feeling than I would for an acquiantance.

Well, that was depressing. Some part of me feels some sort of obligation to try more with him, cause he really isn't a bad guy, and I can see that he tries in little ways, but I just don't want to put the effort in.

No comments: