Tuesday, February 22, 2005

those smarmy bastards

they took my msn messenger!! it says I have to be an administrator to download the newest version, and that my version is old, what BS. I knew it wouldn't last long...they alway try to take away our fun.

I finally got a start on getting my room in order, I feel much better, I just gotta keep the momentum going. With my luck someone will buy the house and kick us out in a couple months or something.

Cashisan, this is dedicated to you, I was listening to this yesterday and remembering when us girls were at the artist's quarter (when I allegedly exposed my bosom) singing in the rain....I'm excited to receive my package, wink wink.

so here goes...

Love ridden, I’ve looked at you
With the focus I gave to my birthday candles
I’ve wished on the lidded blue flames
Under your brow
And baby, I wished for you
Nobody sees when you are lying in your bed
And I wanna crawl in with you
But I cry instead
I want your warm, but it will only make
Me colder when it's over
So I can’t tonight, baby
No, not ‘baby’ anymore -
if I need youI’ll just use your simple name
Only kisses on the cheek from now on
And in a little while, we’ll only have to wave

-Fiona Apple

1 comment:

S'dizzle said...

tell me about it! I suppose in theory I should be working and not IMing...but don't they know a happy employee is a productive employee, or something.