Friday, February 04, 2005

pissed off

I'm in a pissy mood today. I was supposed to have today off cause I came in on sunday, but I had to come in this afternoon. It is so nice outside I could practically wear a bikini, so being trapped in the office is the last thing I want to do. I had to do the thing I hate most -call insurance companies-, and we are moving our desks next wednesday so all my whining got me nowhere, and the people here are irritating me. I did get my Chagall calendar and rid myself of Anne Geddes, to look on the bright side.

Plans for this weekend you ask...The library was closed this morning so I couldn't get my SATC DVD that is on hold, otherwise I would usually be lethargic on the sofa watching that with some beer. I had hoped to get some work done on my room today, so I might do that this evening, for sure tomorrow. I have to work tomorrow morning, possibly going out to Brits tomorrow night for a birthday gathering. Church sunday night, hopefully I will actually get to get a glimpse of Jenni, I almost forget what she looks like I haven't seen her for so long.

I'm going home now.

No comments: