Tuesday, February 08, 2005

office space

Emailing: Img_0045.jpg

Happy me in my sunny office space...

Tomorrow is the big move, my whining got me nowhere. I think my manager was trying to suck up to me yesterday by thanking me for being so helpful and flexible. Once I pay off my credit card debt, I'm gone, I don't want to be here ten or thirty years down the road just because I was lazy, comfortable, or unmotivated to find something to do that I actually enjoy. Three years is already too long.

I'm not as irritable today as I have been, I got a good night's sleep so that helps. I also have been working a lot so I haven't had a ton of time to get things done that I want to. I'm hoping to do some painting, there is a show coming up that I want to submit to. I had a piece in it last year. It's at a church in St. Paul and organized by Bethel grads, so a lot of the artists were Bethel students or alum., so in that way I don't feel like its a big deal, like it isn't at a gallery or anything, but it is something to get me to make some work. The theme is Room for Change I think.

Okay, irritated, Sue keeps messing around moving shit at my desk, in 15 min. I'm leaving for an hour. Could she not wait until then?! counting to ten.....


No comments: