Wednesday, February 02, 2005

RIOT

I started a big fuss in the office today. I continue to whine about having to move desks, as I said I'm both next to a window and heating vent, it is prime. Sue, who has worked there forever and has the cube next door, and I are seriously getting the short end here. Besides her and a couple others, I have been there the longest and have knowledge of just about every aspect of work to be done, but we are getting shuffled to the shitty cubes, neither window nor heat. Soo, I send out a half joking, half serious email to my cohorts that I office gossip with that I should get an MD note saying I have SAD and need to be near sunlight. I do have a propensity for depression and all, and since I moved to that desk, I haven't cried nearly as much, only every other day instead of every day. I can tell my manager feels bad, and I got the office all in a tizzy trying to figure out an alternate solution, so it feels good that they all at least care. I write this and realize I'm being a whiny brat and probably just need to suck it up and act like a 25 year old, but oh the natural light...I crave it.

Such mild temps here in the north, in the upper 30's lower 40's this week. I realize I blog about the weather a lot, probably cause it changes so drastically and has such power to affect one's mood. And well, my life isn't all that exciting.

Maybe I can reinvent myself, I try sometimes I think, and fail miserably. I like to think (or hope) I'm reinventing myself into me as the years go by, becoming me in my purest form.


1 comment:

S'dizzle said...

thanks for your support Coaster Joe!