Tuesday, February 08, 2005

I lied, I'm still irritated

I'm just in a bad mood. I'm all sulky and bitchy, seriously acting like a child. Then people try to "cheer" me up, please, I don't care for that, I would prefer to be left alone when in funk. Unless you are one of my close friends that I would care to speak with about something personal then mind your own. Or if you happen to give me the sense that you have an understanding, then you may be allowed into my psyche, or else you are out of luck, I'll clam up like uh, clam I suppose. And my inner psyche isn't one you should want to miss.

I'll have a beer when I get home, before I go watch TV with Sarah, Jenni and Olivia, so as to not subject them to my negative aura.

4 comments:

S'dizzle said...

Dude, that guy is not bad looking...creative too. Of course you would meet a cute musician at the bank, totally your style.
Glad you finally took the plunge into websurfing at the workplace!

S'dizzle said...

his songs are a little cheesy, I heard one so far that I like, "If You Can't Hear This" is alright.

S'dizzle said...

and did you notice that he changed his name from LaBeef to LaBeff, at least that's what he said his father's name is, LaBeef. I'm listening to Like Chocolate now, it's not bad, he has a nice voice.

Anonymous said...

Sleepy LaBeef was his GRANDPA'S stage name. The actual family name is LaBeff.