Friday, February 18, 2005

just to clear things up

I hope I didn't offend anyone with my post yesterday. I really don't mean it personal to anyone, and I hope no one takes it that way. I mean, yes, my thoughts are based on interactions I have daily, maybe with people I know, maybe with someone I barely know, in either case, if its someone I know their good qualities far outweigh the bad, and if its someone I barely know, then, I don't even really know you so it's unfair of me to make harsh judgements. My point was that I hope to realize or ask myself, in the act of making a judgement of someone else, do I do that also on a regular basis or at least have at some point in my life?, do I accept that behavior in someone without accepting it in someone else and why? Do I accept that behavior in myself or something equally as negative and turn around and bitch about everyone else? Clearly yes to all those questions, I do it constantly, so my hope is to develop more compassion and honesty in my interactions and relationships.

I'm a nice person, really, and I like people (even if I sometimes want to reside in a big tree or something and not interact with anything but the deer and squirrels, but that's my issue).

Ah Morrissey, you can really belt it out in that falsetto.

Grr, my computer won't let me sign into messenger.

I had a great time last night. Unfortunately I was attracted to my friend's date and not his friend, really at all. They were both very nice, the food was good (although it was spaghetti, I was hoping for something a little more ethnic, but hey, free food, I need not complain). We ate, laughed, danced (badly, but fun none the less), I reminisced about the DR, was shown pics and heard music that made me nostalgic for the place, listened to a crazy mix of music that apparently had to be sung at the top of the lungs. I love it.

2 comments:

Raineydays said...

Don't apologize. I, too sometimes feel as if I'm offending someone who might read one of my posts, or conjure up a negative perception of me. But then I remember that i started blogging so that I can see my thoughts be formed into words, to be able to later reflect. And grow from it.

That's what your doing, and its great.

S'dizzle said...

thanks!!