Thursday, May 04, 2006

they say it's your birthday, and that the 30's are the new 20's

I'll continue my whine about how I'm 27, and how I'm old, but they say the 30's are the new 20's so I'll place my hope in that. Currently I'm hanging at the local shop, after going to the gym and being pleased with my increased strength, and getting a call from my Dad who apologized for wishing me Happy Birthday a day late. He did that last year too, so he apparently does not remember that my birthday is in fact on the 4th, but that's ok, I'm pretty sure he's getting the days mixed up with my brother's b-day, which is on the 3rd (of October), I'm not offended, nor do I have the heart to correct him. Later I will dine at Jenni's with my galpals while watching Survivor and we will paint the city red, which city I do not know yet, but one of the Twins.

No comments: