Wednesday, May 31, 2006

if you can't say anything nice....

I was fixing myself some breakfast this morning consisting of a wheat tortilla with peanut butter and grape-nuts, normally I would add a banana but I didn't have one. The hated and annoying nurse of course commented on my meal, as she often does. I find this rather rude, and I often get comments about what I eat because it's "weird". I'm not even eating something like raw squid, I'm eating an avocado or something, or gasp, a fake meat product. I don't comment on how she looks like a man, mainly because it is none of my business, as is what I choose to eat none of hers.

I guess I'm tired, not that I was very productive yesterday considering I watched close to four hours of Gilmore Girls and fell asleep for at least one of those hours, but then I woke up and couldn't sleep. I'm much like a 2 year old when I'm tired, not to mention my nearest neighbor plays the cheesy country station all day, every day. To explain why I might find such offense to someone's insult of my fare, plus the feeling of dread.

Despite my book learnin' I have no thoughts

No comments: