Monday, March 06, 2006

I'm not Roger Ebert I guess, but I am kinda funny

I caught the tail end of the Oscars last night after the church love feast. The only contenders for best picture I've seen so far were Brokeback Mountain and Crash. Brokeback was clearly the better film, Crash is alright, but lacks the subtlety to make it a challenging film. I suppose it was the safe choice however, it isn't as though the Academy goes for the best film, and since Crash has the whole racial issue aspect going on it seems like it at least should be more thought provoking than it is. Roger Ebert loved it though. All I know is that Jake Gyllenhaal is a beautiful man.

I was so witty today, I delivered a couple excellent innappropriate one liners during lunchtime, one having to do with nipples, the other with swingers.

No comments: