Tuesday, March 14, 2006

times are a-changin

Blasted snow needs to melt and free my car, I got places to go, suburban places that'll take at least 2-3 times as long to get to by bus. I guess it's my fault for even attempting to drive it yesterday.

I enrolled in the culinary arts school, thursday I meet with financial aid which will really determine if I can actually go or not. I'm nervous, I guess looking upon my life I'm don't exactly jump at opportunities for change or take much risk or like to make decisions, and this isn't quite what I envisioned myself doing. I envisioned doing Americorp for a year then going back to school. But I need a change, like now, and this would definitely be a change.

So anyways, just processing I guess. Tomorrow is the big day for Lucy, and I anticipate their being some weirdness between her and George.

No comments: