Friday, March 31, 2006

I'm a loser, and I'm not what I appear to be

Oh ye of little faith, you would be correct in assuming that I have yet to finish my painting, and foresee not it's completion by tomorrow a.m. in time to get it framed and submitted. I'm lame, yes...but I've been so busy, and this week I've been especially busy. Seriously I've had something going on every night, and I do like to try to get at least 6 hours of sleep a night. So that's my excuse. I have always loved that Beatles song, I may not have lost a great love, but I do feel like a loser sometimes. Where's my St. John's Wort. I did however, look hot yesterday.

I'd work on it tonight, but Betsy is having her little birthday shindig tonight and I'm expected to join in the festivities, and I'm going to try to fashion a pirate cake. I'm blessed by Betsy, she and I relate well, we have a lot in common.

Sally rawked last night per usual!, way to go Sal

No comments: