Thursday, March 30, 2006

weighing my options, or how I can't make a decision

what does a pirate and a pimp have in common?....when they both say YO HO!

I was looking for dirty pirate jokes online and that's about the dirtiest I could find since other sites are blocked or this one...

so this pirate walks into a bar...and he's got a steering wheel
down his pants. the bartender says: hey, you've got a steering wheel down your pants. he says: arr, it's drivin' me nuts!


or these pirate pick up lines....

"Is there an 'X' on the seat of your pants? Because it appears that there's wond'rous booty buried underneath!"

"Me skull and crossbones arn't the only thing I plan on raisin' tonight."

"You're just the tasty wench I've been keeping me eye out for!"

Anyways, it's Betsy's birthday on Sat. and she wants to have a pirate themed get together. I'll take this opportunity to remind my vast readership that my birthday is May 4th, just a little over a month away! I want to give ample warning so ya'll can save up for the luxurious gifts you plan on bestowing on me. Email me for my address for all you out of towners.

So, I visited the arts institute int'l school yesterday to check out their baking and pastry program (apparently I'm pretty hooked on the idea of being a pastry chef). It is considerably cheaper, a shorter program (certificate vs. associates) starts the same time (July 10th), closer to where I live (unless I were to move to St. Paul), more flexible scheduling... However, the facilities aren't as nice, and the internship possiblities are far more limited than the other school, the other school I could potentially go abroad, which was quite a draw, but is it worth it to put myself in more debt?? Probably not. Not to mention my mother's agreement will truly be the deciding factor.

I guess I'm going to my grandpa's 90th birthday party this Sunday, which requires a 3 hour (awkward) trip in the car with my Pa and stepmother. I do finally get to meet my G-pa's young wifey (she's like 50 or something), but I had originally planned on relaxing on Sunday, guess that is no longer an option, but G-pa is getting old, it would be good to see him.

No comments: