Friday, March 03, 2006

slippery foot, slippery fish

I survived yoga, it was hot, I was tired, but I ate a banana and only got slightly dizzy and maybe a tiny bit nauseated, and I sweated more profusely than I ever have in my life. I feel it went well considering that I haven't done yoga for a while, nor am I all that flexible, and I have a gimp arm. As far as a deeper spirituality? I think I was just happy to be able to lay and stare at the ceiling without much thought, I've been keeping myself busy, and I am definitely introverted and need my alone time to just sit and ponder, which I haven't had enough of lately. Co-worker Holly was telling me about her ash wed. service and the visiting pastor who came, he has this 30 day challenge where you pray every morning and all you ask is "surprise me God". Yeah, sounds a little cheesy I know, but his book seemed to get good reviews. Do you think Christian book stores, authors, musicians, etc. donate a lot of their money to good causes or just get well off?, I'm pretty sure it's the former with a bit of the latter to feel less guilty. I've wondered that before because often they'll promote themselves and go for the hard sell as much as anybody secular, or maybe they just really have faith that they are revealing God's truth. But anyways...

Way to go Sal! made it another week, I'm smelling those pancakes. I missed the first 15 minutes of the show, but I heard there was some fish dropping, I'm sure they were extremely slippery though.

No comments: